Glasgow, UK

July Nails

20 August 2022

 

Vintage Floral Nail Designs by Alana at YAY Glasgow

I've been incredibly disorganised of late, and as you can see I didn't get pictures of these nails when they were freshly done - hence the two broken pinkies and the regrowth you can see, I do apologise! 

I hope you can appreciate the beauty of them, in spite of them being past their prime by the time I got around to photographing them. The good thing about me being so late with that though, was that I could them photograph them against my beautiful new Gucci Gorgeous Flora Eyeshadow Palette.

The packaging on the Gucci Gorgeous Flora Collection really is second to none, I swooned and was parted with my cash as soon as I saw it. If you'd like more info on it, I have a video on the Gucci Gorgeous Flora They Met In Argentina Rouge De Beaute Brilliant Lipstick on my channel, as well as one swatching the new Gucci Gorgeous Flora Eyeshadow Palette and comparing it to the original Gucci Eyeshadow Palette here

Join the conversation!

Latest Instagrams

© Rose Keats - A Scottish/UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog By Roisin E. Keats. Design by FCD.