Edinburgh, UK

June Nails

21 June 2022

 

My June nails by Alana at Yay Nails Glasgow.

We originally had our little mini-break to Edinburgh booked for way back before the pandemic, but in a well worn and too familiar to too many of us story, it got cancelled when things got bad in 2020. Well, over two years later, we finally got to get away for a few nights and see Disney's The Lion King when the UK & Ireland touring production reached Scotland. 

I hadn't seen the show for a number of years and had forgotten just how breath taking it is when the production truly fills the entire theatre space - something that, thanks to the current trend for removing aisles in theatres during remodels (in effort to squeeze in those extra seats and generate that extra revenue) is becoming less and less common. I was lucky enough to see The Prince of Egypt before Christmas, which also made use of the aisle to bring the performance into the audience and I do always enjoy it when a production does so. (Side note, if The Prince of Egypt ever returns, I would very highly recommend it!) 

Anyway, back to my nails - I obviously had to go on theme and Alana knocked it out of the park as always - Simba is great and all, but Scar and Zazu are obviously the best characters in the film. 

(PS The rings I'm wearing here are the Ottoman Hands Siena Ruby and Siena Emerald.)

Join the conversation!

Latest Instagrams

© Rose Keats - A Scottish/UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog By Roisin E. Keats. Design by FCD.