Glasgow, UK

October Nails

10 November 2022


Nail Design by Alana at YAY Glasgow

I would say forgive these phone snaps, but I just upgraded to the iPhone 14 Pro Max and actually I think it seems to take better close ups of my nails than my snazzy DSLR that cost me four figures and probably needs another expensive lens bought for it to manage the close ups nail photography requires. 

I will say please forgive the boring backdrop of my office, I never got a chance to take photos of these nails at home - the ever decreasing daylight hours means other things have had to be prioritised - but they were too nice not to share, even if it did mean I had to take the pictures in work with my next nail appointment looming for that evening.



 

Join the conversation!

Latest Instagrams

© Rose Keats - A Scottish/UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog By Roisin E. Keats. Design by FCD.