Festive Nails

20 December 2022

 

Nail Design by Alana at YAY Glasgow

In the run up to Christmas I got these nails done, inspired by my beloved Bella Freud Fairytale of New York jumper. As this appointment fell late November, I didn't want to go too explicitly Christmas quite yet so the black tips with silver sparkle felt like a nod to to the upcoming festivities. 

If I'm honest, these didn't turn out to be my favourite nails of late, every time I caught a glance of the black tips without focussing on them I thought it just looked like I had the hands of a five year old who had been out playing in the muck and needed to have their nails scrubbed! I think perhaps black tips require a longer nail to make sure it looks properly, purposefully black, even from a distance.

Ah well, we live and learn!

Join the conversation!

Latest Instagrams

© Rose Keats - A Scottish/UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog By Roisin E. Keats. Design by FCD.