Glasgow, UK

Seletti Mouse Lamps

5 April 2021




You know that 'Say you're old without saying you're old?' challenge. Here is my statement in response - if I were doing a recent favourites post the first thing I'd think to put on the list would be my new lamps.

But really, can you blame me?

The Seletti Sitting Mouse Lamp and Seletti Lying Down Mouse Lamp are the current main loves of my life. It might be lockdown related, because honestly, as much as I love lipstick and handbags, I'm not bothering half the time if I'm only leaving the house for work, if at all. It might be to do with me being officially old. Who knows?

All I know is that these two are incredibly cute and they're making me smile on a daily basis. 

The only catch is that my inner collector is itching to round the trio out with the Gold Standing Up Mouse Lamp from the brand. As those of you who are subscribed to my YouTube channel will know, I did a No Buy Year last year and I'm doing a Low Buy Year this year and 'collection' mentality is really something I'm trying to stay away from, so I won't be buying the Standing Up Mouse Lamp any time soon, but I am very tempted to put it on my birthday list. 



These lamps are, obviously, naked bulbs and although they're small they are mighty. I have these up on my tall chests of drawers opposite my bed and on the first night of owning them I climbed into bed with the bulb facing me and nearly blinded myself, so I swiftly had to turn them slightly to the bulb was facing the wall rather than my face. So, a friendly warning - save your retinas and don't underestimate these like I did.

 

 

Join the conversation!

Latest Instagrams

© Rose Keats - A Scottish/UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog By Roisin E. Keats. Design by FCD.